Thursday, November 22, 2012

warmup

warmup for today.







for years we haven't had thanksgiving on the day of. it's just another day, the only celebration is the parade. my mom used to always have to work, so we'd have it the day after.
but anymore it's just a tradition to invite everyone unrelated to us and have a shindig.

therefore tomorrow is our thanksgiving. my main concern is that I don't want to cut my feet off by the end of the day. and that a particular person attends because I know me. and if they aren't there, then I'll have a cloud over my head all day.

anyhow. I hope your Thanksgiving was great and that you ate way too much and were genuinely grateful that you had that opportunity. even if you didn't get to eat a bunch of warm homemade food, remember this: pizza is always there.



No comments:

Post a Comment