Thursday, November 1, 2012

fell a little behind on daily posts, midterms snuck up on me and I've been struggling with my script writing class. I'm not a writer! it is in an uphill climb.

I've been making my friend a playlist every month and sending it to him via snail mail. I'm a little behind for October, but I'll be sending it tomorrow. here's the cover. and excuse to play with my copics.


I've been sketching a lot, I swear. I just haven't been able to post it because I have to scan everything and my scanner is an abomination. 

So here's something I did for Halloween that I posted on my tumblr. It started out as a pencil sketch.


I won't post much fanart here, but I rather liked giving the Doctor and Rose costumes of 2 other characters I adore. Plus it's Doctor Who. 

I like to draw Ten when I don't know what else to draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment