Monday, November 19, 2012

pre/post finals

I'm back home for winter break. I've detoxed over the last 2 days and now I'll be back into being productive. as hard as it'll be with turkey looming in the distance and my sister coming in from LA tomorrow.

So, here's some of the projects from the last few weeks of the quarter.


yeah, washington arch is much bigger. wanna fight about it? 
added colors with photoshop.



3 point perspective. not inspired by Wreck it Ralph. I haven't even seen it yet! 
added colors with photoshop.





A comic based on the Norse poem "Loki's Quarrel"
It goes basically like this:
The Norse gods throw this shindig, and someone brings this awesome mead.
Loki, of course, isn't invited.
He gate crashes the party, demands ale and a seat.
He then proceeds to insult everyone at the table.

Poor Loki. Just invite him to the party next time, you jerks!
watercolor, coffee, collage, thread, and tracing paper.




We had to pick a cult film/show and make an illustration. Clearly, I had no choice.
Oh captain, my captain. YOU CAN'T TAKE THE SKY FROM ME.
 watercolor.


me thinks a portrait is in order...



No comments:

Post a Comment